What if I am not satisfied with the service?

Aperee welcomes all comments, complaints and compliments. If you are unhappy with some aspect of your care, you can make a complaint either verbally or in writing. In the first case, you can make an informal complaint to any member of staff, outlining your concerns. If your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, speak with the Director of Nursing or the most senior nurse on duty.

If you wish to make a formal complaint, you may do so verbally or in writing to the Director of Nursing.

Aperee’s Complaints Policy is posted in Reception in each of our homes and provides guidance on how to make a complaint.